International Traveling Professor Dr. Grant Stevens to Speak at ASAPS Aesthetic Meeting 2017
Marina del Rey, CA – April 24, 2017 — Grant Stevens, M.D., F.A.C.S., a board certified plastic surgeon, founder and medical director of Marina Plastic Surgery in Marina del Rey, CA, and an international traveling professor, is a featured speaker at the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) Aesthetic Meeting 2017 in San Diego at the Convention Center, April 27 – May 2, celebrating 50 years of aesthetics. ASAPS brings together a global gathering of innovators and experts to promote excellence in aesthetic plastic surgery. Hash Tag #ASAPS17.
Dr. Stevens is scheduled to speak on a variety of topics, including:
- Premiere Global Hot Topics: Obalon Swallowable Balloon; Presenter
- 50 Years of Body Contouring-Evolution of My Technique; Audience Moderator
- Future Requires Turning it Around…Making a More Attract Physician; Presenter
- Nonsurgical Additions to Your Practice; Presenter
- Web Tools for Growing Your Reputation; Presenter
- Additional Sources of Practice Revenue; Presenter
- Male Body Contouring: Men Are From Venus-Women Are From Mars; Panelist
- Cryolipolysis for Fat Reduction (CoolSculpting)
- Breast Implants: Textured vs, Smooth; Cohesivity, New Devises; Capsular Contracture
- Hair Restoration Technology: New Advancements and Technology
- Should We Be Prescribing Diet Pills, Hormones, IV Nutrients?
- Manipulating Your Online Reputation
- Mobile Technology in Plastic Surgery; Remote Patient Monitoring
- Hyperhidrosis Treatment Modalities
- What do People Want? What Are People Trying to Get Rid Of?
- Alastin Presentation (filming)
Dr. Stevens is a board certified Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and International College of Surgeons. He is Chairman of the USC-Marina Aesthetic Surgery Fellowship, Director of the USC Division of Aesthetic Surgery and a Clinical Professor of Surgery at the USC Keck School of Medicine. Dr. Stevens serves on the Board of Directors as president-elect of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, as well as the third vice president and traveling professor for the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. He has spoken at more than 100 meetings and 300 invited talks nationally and internationally.
Media contact: Susan Tellem, APR, RN, BSN, 310-313-3444 x1, [email protected]