International Traveling Professor Dr. Grant Stevens to Speak at Global Aesthetics Conference
Marina del Rey, CA – October 21, 2015 -- Grant Stevens, M.D., FACS, a board certified plastic surgeon, founder and medical director of Marina Plastic Surgery in Marina del Rey, CA, and an international traveling professor, is a member of the faculty at the 1st Global Aesthetics Conference, October 28 – November 1, 2015, at Lowes Miami Beach. This multi-specialty meeting is the first of its type and includes a world renowned faculty from both the US and abroad. Multiple sessions and tracks provide more than 40 hours of CME as well as simultaneous translation to Portuguese and Spanish.
Dr. Stevens is a featured speaker on a variety of topics, including:
- Preventing Complications with Breast Implants
- Non-Invasive Facial Lifting and Tightening
- Breast Augmentation
- Non-Surgical Breast Lifting with Ultrasound and Treatment of Cellulite with New FDA Approved Device
- Cosmetic Practice Pearls
In addition, he is a panelists for the following topics:
- Non-Invasive Skin Tightening and Fat Reduction - Separating Myth from Reality
- Live Audience Website Makeovers
- Technology for Today and Tomorrow
- From My Practice to Yours – Take Home Pearls to Consider
Dr. Stevens is the Chairman of the USC-Marina Aesthetic Surgery Fellowship and the Director of the USC Division of Aesthetic Surgery. He is a Clinical Professor of Surgery at the USC Keck School of Medicine, Division of Plastic Surgery. He is a board certified Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery, a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and the International College of Surgeons. Dr. Stevens is on the Board of Directors of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery where he serves as one of the International Traveling Professors.