The New Gold Standard in Medical Aesthetics
Venus Viva™ is a revolutionary, fully customizable FDA cleared solution for facial remodeling and resurfacing. Delivering impressive efficacy through combining NanoFractional Radio Frequency™ (RF) and one-of-a-kind SmartScan™ technology, Venus Viva is the first system that allows you to manually control ablation and coagulation for enhanced treatment efficiency.
- NanoFractional RF + (MP)2+ SmartScan Technology
- Superior depth of penetration
- Fully customizable: Complete control of the ablation and coagulation capacity
- Consistent and predictable clinical outcomes
- Immediate and long term results
- Increased treatment options with multi-applicators
- Portability, table top workstation
- Largest variable treatment area in the industry
- Safe for all skin types
Venus Concept is once again setting new industry standard, launching a technology that produces superior results in facial rejuvenation.
Visit Marina Manland or Marina Plastic Surgery in Marina Del Rey, California
Dr Stevens’ Marina Manland
The Venus Viva™ Experience
How It Works
State-of-the-art patented tip technology with 1000 pulses and a phenomenal depth of penetration (up to 500 microns), provides varying energy density enabling both ablation of the epidermis and coagulation of the dermis area resulting in skin resurfacing with minimal discomfort.
Venus Viva Technical Specifications
|Input Voltage||240/120/100V ~, 350W(MAX), 60/50Hz.|
|Output RF Frequency||1MHz ,460KHz|
|Max RF Output Power||Up to 120W|
|Max Output Energy||62mJ/pin|
|Magnetic Pulse Frequency||15Hz|
|Magnetic Field||Up to 15 Gauss|
|Dimensions||380mmx400mmx280mm / 14.95inx15.75inx11in|
|Weight||8 Kg / 17 Lbs|
Ablated Zones on Skin The Venus Viva applicator creates micro wounds, these micro wounds are healed within a few days, filled with new cells generated from stem cells located in the surrounding health tissue.
Ablation The Venus Viva applicator provides the ability to control skin ablation, allowing the physician to adjust the depth of ablation to treat different skin conditions
Tip Over Tissue The Viva Tip comprises of 160 pins, with the ability to control the coverage density and the active treatment area by using the SmartScan™ technology
- Superior heat conduction
- Largest spot size for RF to penetrate
- Phenomenal depth of penetration (up to 500 microns)
- Contraction of collagen
- Synthesis of collagen
- State-of-the-art patent pending tip technology with 1000 pulses
- Smaller footprint per pin (150×20 Microns) creating micro-wounds for shorter downtime
- Maximum coverage with minimal discomfort (160 pins per tip with 62mj per pin)
- Pattern generator through unique algorithm enables maximum flexibility during treatment
- Energy delivered to each pin individually
- Uniform post treatment tissue appearance and minimal down time
Variable Ablation/Coagulation Control
- The only non-invasive fractional RF devices features ablation/coagulation control
- Variable ablation/coagulation control allows the operator to customize the treatment for optimized results on various indications such as: wrinkles, pigments, acne scars, striae and more
- For indications requiring increased coagulation, the operator can choose lower power, and longer pulse duration
- For indications requiring increased ablation, the operator can choose higher power, and shorter pulse duration
Venus Viva™ features a revolutionary new pin design for creating micro dermal wounds, which expedites the coagulation process compared to other traditional fractional treatments. Venus Viva™ also utilizes the patented SmartScan™ feature for NanoFractional™ Radio Frequency delivery, which reduces patient discomfort and allows for multiple pattern selections using 160 micro pins in a consecutive sequence for faster, less complex treatments.
The end result is safer, improved energy delivery, flexible treatment sizes, varied levels of ablation with improved efficacy and reduced downtime.
Before & After Photos