10 Beautiful Non-Surgical Treatments to Get Your Valentine's Day Sexy On
No Downtime Noninvasive Procedures Can Have You Looking Gorgeous In No Time
Marina del Rey, CA - February 2, 2015 - Want to look and feel gorgeous in less than 24 hours for Valentine's Day? Marina Plastic Surgery and its medi-spa, Marina Medspa, in Marina del Rey, CA, have years of experience in offering the most advanced noninvasive treatments to their clients. From lashes and armpits to décolletage and thighs, Drs. Stevens, along with highly skilled physician assistants and aestheticians, help clients achieve a more youthful and beautiful face and body. To celebrate looking gorgeous, Marina Plastic Surgery offers “10 Ways to Get Your Sexy On for Valentine's Day.”
- Ultherapy for your décolletage. Just approved by the FDA, this treatment improves lines and wrinkles on the décolletage by building new collagen. No downtime. Single treatment.
- Latisse for longer, thicker lashes. Outstanding specials for Marina Plastic Surgery clients include buy one get one free; buy two get two free; buy three, get three free.
- Thermage is a quick, non-invasive treatment using radiofrequency energy that lifts and tightens wrinkled, sagging skin and improves the appearance of cellulite.
- All the rage for men and women, CoolSculpting, an FDA approved nonsurgical body contouring procedure, is the latest most effective slimming craze. Fast and easy, and now approved for thighs, freeze the fat works! Buy four treatments at Marina Plastic Surgery and get a Skin Medica Vitalize Peel for free.
- And speaking of the Skin Medica Vitalize Peel, it helps fight the effects of time, sun damage and environmental assaults. This powerful, yet non-damaging peel, can take years off aging skin.
- Designed to accentuate your natural beauty, permanent makeup, also called “micropigmentation,” involves the micro-implantation of mineral extract into the skin similar to tattooing and is available through safe and modern technology. All of the dyes used are allergy-tested and cleared by the FDA.
- Voluma is the first and only FDA-approved dermal filler formulated specifically to add volume to the mid-face/cheek area. It provides a subtle, natural enhancement that lasts up to two years.
- The new miraDry treatment reduces underarm sweat by an average of 82 %. This is a safe, non-invasive procedure that uses FDA-cleared technology to disable underarm sweat glands. Perfect for men and women.
- Want skin that's vibrant, smooth, and younger-looking? Try the Eclipse MicroPen. This new procedure dramatically improves acne scars, fine lines and wrinkles, and even stretch marks. It also aids in healing hyper-pigmentation and sun damage.
- The in-depth VISIA complexion analysis help Marina Plastic Surgery doctors recommend the perfect rejuvenation and personalized skin care treatment program, custom designed for skin's specific needs both topically and below the surface.