Dr. Grant Stevens Speaking at Dallas Cosmetic Surgery and Medicine Meeting
Marina del Rey, CA – February 28, 2018 — W. Grant Stevens, MD, FACS, a board certified plastic surgeon, founder and medical director of Marina Plastic Surgery in Marina del Rey, CA, and an international traveling professor, is a faculty member and featured speaker at the Dallas Cosmetic Surgery and Medicine 35th Annual Meeting, February 28 – March 1, at the Westin Galleria Dallas. The meeting is separated into two programs with day one focusing on cosmetic medicine and day two on cosmetic surgery. The objective is to teach physicians and residents how to achieve safe and reproducible aesthetic results.
Dr. Stevens is scheduled to speak on a variety of topics, including:
- Treatment of Sweating with miraDry – Is It Permanent?
- Cold Noninvasive Body Contouring (CoolSculpting)
- Weight Loss Balloons – How They Work
- Vaginal Rejuvenation Perspectives - Treating for Sexual Health and Incontinence
- Marketing New Technology in Cosmetic Medicine
- Male Aesthetic Marketing
- Wrap-up Discussion on Noninvasive Services
- Best safe Mastopexy (Breast Lift)
Dr. Stevens is the Chairman of the USC-Marina Aesthetic Surgery Fellowship and the Director of the USC Division of Aesthetic Surgery. He is a Clinical Professor of Surgery at the USC Keck School of Medicine, Division of Plastic Surgery. He is a board certified Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and the International College of Surgeons. Dr. Stevens is president elect of the Board of Directors of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. He has spoken at more than 100 meetings and 300 invited talks nationally and internationally.