International Traveling Professor Dr. Grant Stevens to Speak at ASAPS Aesthetic Meeting 2015May 18, 2015,
International Traveling Professor Dr. Grant Stevens to Speak at ASAPS Aesthetic Meeting 2015
Marina del Rey, CA – May 15, 2015 — Grant Stevens, M.D., FACS, a board certified plastic surgeon, founder and medical director of Marina Plastic Surgery in Marina del Rey, CA, and an international traveling professor, is a featured speaker at the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) Aesthetic Meeting 2015 in Montreal, May 14 – 19. ASAPS brings together a global gathering of innovators and experts to promote excellence in aesthetic plastic surgery.
Dr. Stevens is scheduled to speak on a variety of topics, including:
- Solutions to Your Challenges in Breast Surgery
- Which Implant – Which Plane? Defend Your Choice
- CoolSculpting vs. Vanquish
Aesthetic Immersion Modules
- Breast Augmentation and Augmentation Mastopexy – Problem Solving and Operative Strategies
- Manland – Incorporating Male Services into Your Practice
- Ulthera vs. Thermi RF
- Cellfina vs. Cellulase
- Kythera’s KyBella
- Internet Marketing in 2015
- How to Use ASAPS Products and Services to Enhance Your Practice
- Marketing in 2015 – Where Should You Spend Your Money?
- Branding Your Aesthetic Practice (Dr. Stevens is the moderator)
Dr. Stevens is the Chairman of the USC-Marina Aesthetic Surgery Fellowship and the Director of the USC Division of Aesthetic Surgery. He is a Clinical Professor of Surgery at the USC Keck School of Medicine, Division of Plastic Surgery. He is a board certified Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery, a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and the International College of Surgeons.
Dr. Stevens is on the Board of Directors of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery where he serves as one of the International Traveling Professors.
For more information, visit Marina Plastic Surgery; like Marina Plastic Surgery on Facebook; sign up for his blog BeautyByStevens.com and follow on Twitter @DrGrantStevens. Aesthetic Meeting Twitter Hash Tag: #ASAPS15
Susan Tellem, APR, RN, BSN